There are 6 types of Eye Shape, and each one of them is fabulous in its way. All we need to know the correct type of eyes before we go for Eye Lash Extension.
Below is the name of all Eye Shapes we see in general.
- Round eyes are usually large, conspicuous, and look more circular.
- The cornea of round eyes is encircled by white all the way around.
- The inner and outer corners of round eyes are rounded and not pulled inward or outward.
Celebrities with Round Eyes- Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel
- Common in Asian women, monolid eyes feature a less apparent crease.
- Often called a shallow or smooth eyelid, monolids don’t reveal as much if any of the eyelids.
Celebrities with Monolid Eyes- Lana Condor, Sandra Oh, and Lucy Liu
- Hooded eyes highlight a large brow bone with a deep-set crease.
- When hooded eyes are open, the eyelid isn’t generally visible and removes into the crease.
- As you’ve aged, your eyelid space has decreased, taking on a hooded appearance.
Celebrities with Monolid Eyes- Blake Lively, Jennifer Lawrence, and Emma Stone
- The outer corners of downturned eyes are lower than the inner corner.
- Also known as a “descending eyelid,” downturned eyes feature an upper lid that dips to meet the lower lash line
Celebrities with Downturned Eyes- Katie Holmes, Anne Hathaway, and Charlize Theron
- The opposite of downturned eyes, upturned eyes have outer corners that turn upward and are higher than the inner corner.
- Also known as “cat eyes,” upturned eyes tilt upward, giving the eye an exotic appearance. Ask yourself if you look like you’ve had an eye lift!
- The bottom lash line of upturned eyes curves upward to meet the top lashes at the outer corner of the eye.
Celebrities with Upturned Eyes-Taylor Swift, Kendall Jenner, and Rihanna
- Almond-shaped eyes have a smaller eyelid and are longer in width than they are round — just like an almond!
- This eye shape tapers to a point by the tear duct and the outer eye.
- The outer part of the cornea is generally hidden under the top and bottom lids. There is also an apparent crease.
Celebrities with Upturned Eyes- Beyoncé, Eva Longoria, and Mila Kunis
Love You All