- Name, email address and other identifying information
- Your contact details and personal account/registration details
- Our communication with you
- Information we collect when you use our Website
- Information in relation to social media
In case of any important query, or registering on our site, or collaborating with us, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Personal Information collected from you is generally used for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience – Your individual needs are catered in a much better way.
- To improve our website – This helps us enhance our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- Better customer service – We effectively respond to your customer service requests and support your needs.
- To administer an initiative, a survey, awareness or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails – Information required for patient profiling may be used to send information and updates pertaining to your health status, in addition to receiving occasional news, updates, related information regarding naturopathy regimes, diet, exercise, lifestyle improvisation programs, partner organizations etc.
Nadlash implements a variety of security measures to ensure & maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information and your personal or familial security.
In order to keep track of queries, advertisements, compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future, we deploy cookies.
Kindly note that the Nadlash does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This, however, does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our sole discretion, Nadlash may include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.